Friday, September 11, 2009

Wake me up when september ends

A song for today...

Greenday- wakes me up when september ends





I guess i'm a little moody..
Summer has ends (as if Malaysia do hav 4season =/)
this is not a new song, but is stil nice to listen to...
I have lots of thing piling up,
I'm gonna regret later wasting time doing meaningless things

September means start of my last semester,
if i manage to pass all
i'll end my studies by December..
Sounds good?
but i'm scared
I'm scared of the real world
expectation will kill me

************************

Nothing last forever,
people would come and go in my life..
I'm not heartless,
I just dont want to be emotional

yeah, i guess that's life..

please..
stay strong
i'l pray hard in my heart

5 comments:

jordan said...

End studies in dec???

Then next year start another studies loh~~ you know is what course mou??XD

Anonymous said...

it's nice, but it'll make my day feel heavy...haha

Phon said...

毕竟这就是我们的生活,
恐惧永远前场在我们的生活中,
只有心中的勇敢,才能击败恐惧。

我也不希望我的生日到来,
因为,这代表我们三年的友谊,将要面对一场改变,
生活改变了,我们的友谊也会随之而变吗?

dreamy said...

jordan,
yup.. if all pass den end dy..
hahah.. the course of life?

anonymous,
yes indeed..

phon,
那也许要看以后我们有没有努力经营他 =) 

jordan said...

not only life~~ social intercourse also...