Monday, September 28, 2009

is monday.. sigh

It's Monday midnight now..
Sigh, the weekend had pass soooo fast
it always does, and for me my weekend is usually much busier than weekdays
sometimes i do hope to have some peace and quiet time
or spend some time studying ( i know this sound kinda impossible lol)
I actually planned to arrange some of my notes
and also try to find out which topic that i dont understand
buuutttt.. my plan failed obviously

Is monday now and i stil gt loads of work to do..
You might wonder how i waste my time in the weekend..
So here's what i did lol

Well, some of the time are spend on cleaning the house
(i cant let my mum do all of it lol)

Some time are spend to accompany sis to check out some stuff
(of course, i check out some thing that i wanted to see also, Nokia 5530~

Attend a NS friend birthday party on Saturday Night
(i missed most of their gathering, so i guess i should attend)
Happy Birthday Alan =)

Selamat Hari Raya to my friendly neighbour
(my family was invited over for lunch, and i shouldn't miss it)
It was a good chance for me to know more about neighbours in my condo

Dinner with some relatives and family friend
(my mum cooked a big pot of fish stew, of course i must help her with the works and also spend some time with my relatives)

I persoanlly thinks i spend my time quite well, not really wasted but.....
what about all my homework??? T^T

I dont know what's wrong but i cant find any time to do them..
And now i'm sleepy and goin to bed soon
I should set a time table? set priorities?

sigh, kla i should go to bed la.. enough of whinning dy.. hahahah

hey, remember the jay chou song that i mention last post??
Just in case, you havent find out what song it is..
It is Jay Chou's Qing Tian
a veryy nicceee song!!

good night everyone
and have a lovely Monday *winks*

1 comment:

LeisuRely said...

I have raya holiday for 1 week and I didn't touch my homework and my study at all... T.T anyway, just indulge ourselves ba.. =P
Jia you oh ! =)