Thursday, September 17, 2009

13th September

i really dont know how to handle this..

I should move on,
but i dont want to forget her
she's always in my heart.

There are things that i regret very much,
I should show more love and cherish her more
I never had the chance to tell her i love her
and i promised that i'll take care of her when i grow up...
I want her to enjoy her life..

but why...
why she has to leave us?

i thought 3days would be enough for tears to dry up
i guess i'm wrong..
I know i should stay strong
as she would hope that we can put a smile at the face =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is never easy to see someone you loved leaving you.

we just have to bear and endure.

Be strong. =)

jordan said...

hmm~~ =)

teng said...

i remember that you said u just wan to get a smile when u feel down..
now i send a smile to u ya....
see--------> =D
haha, hope u will be strong and more happiness, life always need to encounter those leaving and sick,
just try to use another angel to see it....

LeisuRely said...

Be strong, dear.
Dunno wat happened to you,
and so sorry for now only read your blog.
But I still hope that I canc cheer you up.
Jia you oh ! Ur smile is the most beautiful thing in the wrold. =)