Friday, August 21, 2009

Ups and downs

I know they are ups and downs in life.

Just like what goes up must comes down that i learn in economy class

i didn't go high up, but i fall down..

I know i can climb up again..



Is not good to being down all the time,

so slap my face and pull me up..

i'm just not good in handling sad news


my mood swings up and down so easily now...

i want to go away..

maybe a short journey to some where

any suggestion? or anybody wanna accompany me?

but now is not a good time to go out right?

anyhow, everyone please take good care of yourself.

Be in good health

and remember to smile =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

y so moody lately?
life hasn't been kind to u?
at least i'm not hearing that u're sick, that's good enough for me. haha.
cheer~

ys said...

Have some reading, let your "mind" go for a vacation may be an option for you. Optimistic persons won't let 'down' struck them, wish you can be one of them.

dreamy said...

anonymous,
yup, being healthy is the most important thing..

pianys,
i would try to be a optimistic person. thanks =)

Anonymous said...

yup. start from last sem dun know y the mood will suddenly be so down even after high mood...the differences dun knw y can appear in my life too~ i cant really, clearly speak out such feeling, i also dun lik this feeling..this is y i try to force myself to be optimistic person...actually quite hard to be it .....hah,ga you XD

Mika said...

i guess every1 has a certain down mood at certain period?
but wif all the supports and care from friends and family, im believe that every1 can bear it!!