Monday, August 3, 2009

pc fair

i'm quite a usual visitor to the pc fair..
i'll visit at least once a year.. the april pc fair i was also there
this time, is a lil different.. coz i was tere 3days, from day to night XD
yup, i'm workin there in the Canon booth.. hahah

the first day.. was a disaster.. lol
i'm lost.. confused.. and scared
I basically forgot everything i learn frm the training..
Everything is so new to me.. frm the people to the printers..
luckily, got phui yee tere 'jiu zhu' me
I actually hope to switch to work in redemption counter
bt nobody wanna switch with me =(
So end up 3days also at the main booth

Second and Third day was fine..
I've seen really different people..
Locals and foreigners, uncles aunties and youngsters..
great experience =)

but, i didn't know why i didn't really mix into the people in my booth lol
mayb i'm too quiet? hahahahahh
it's complicated.. i duno how to express

havent get my pay yet.. sigh
and also no chance to walk around,
always rushing here and tere during break time *half hour nia*

anyway, if there's a second chance..
i dont mind working again, bt i hope the commision is HIGHER
is lower than my expectation =(

6 comments:

jordan said...

I don't think i got half hour break tim... everytime also fast fast eat fast fast back to work... and i get my pay when pc fair finish~~lalala

teng said...

haha, my mind keep thinking:
"sir, miss, r u looking for canon printer?.........thank you!"
but is quite nice for last 2 days...feel better for last 2 days also...haha, but just a bit rush for lunch, go toilet, drink water smthing lik tat...

dreamy said...

jordan,
wah, so rush one ak?
how's ur pay? =p
sigh, i stil need to wait until 7th

teng,
hahah, yalo yalo
printer printer printer tis thing keeps appear in my mind XD

Mika said...

haha..my 1st day even worst still, kena call n force bak~~
but after change booth everything is alrite..hahaha...
n yea dis few days all the printer function,info,warranty keep appearing in my mind!!!hahahha...
neway cant wait to get d pay!!my hard earn money~~~wuwuwuwu

dreamy said...

Mika,
luckily in the end we did enjoy our work =)
i'm lookin forward to my pay oso!!
hope i can earn enough to change hp XD

LeisuRely said...

so nice for ur working experience la !! Work in football match and now in pc fair~~ i never try this 2 jobs before... T.T