Thursday, May 28, 2009

noting LOL

hhheeeyy, i finally done with my accounting issues and auditing paper!!

Usually i'll jus relax and forget about everything that i've studied during sem break,
but this time, it would be different..
I have a business report to do, and it would not be an easy one..
Also, one more law paper on 10th of june, jus a pass would be enough =)
The busy days.. seems to be never ending..

just a short post in case anyone wonderin what i've been doing lately..
so take care my friends and please forgive me for isolating myself ..
p/s: pls dont abandone me =P

btw, while i'm suffering heck lot of stress from exam, Super Junior 'entertained' me alot. It really helps me relax my mind. in case u dunno who is SJ. Here's a short video introducin them:



They've debuted a new album, Sorry Sorry is so addictive!!



It's you


Actually they're really funny when they're in variety shows such as star king, intimate note and etc.
I had a lot of good laugh from them.

that's all about my recent life.
Sorry if this bores u > <

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoho, 1st to comment.
How're u doin in ur papers n exams?
I got speed to entertain me also...ahahahah
Japanese 综艺节目 looks more fun leh...haha
Well, good luck on ur papers.

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

Wow that's really funny haha...

Mika said...

haha..i prefer super junior in variety show..coz reli funny~~~dey help to ease my mind aso during exam..kakakaka..
ann ann wana learn sorry sorry dance step??kekekek