Sunday, May 31, 2009

May's Outings

May was a busy month for me, i'm jus so glad is over.
The sad part was, i seems to have many friends having holidays during May.. *sobsob*
And so i had to miss some of their outings.. sigh
They so happy went cycling and play kite *cry in heart, LOL*

Nevermind, my holidays is coming soon
Is going to be my turn to enjoy~ wooohooo
well, not exactly all enjoy bt at least June will be an exciting month
I have only 1 more paper which is in 10th June
Then i'll have a trip to Bali *super excited now*
And also a trip with my college mates *lookin forward to it*
and some important ppl birthday in June oso XD *to whom it may concern*



May basically i had 4 celebration i need to go bt sadly i miss out one.
Sorry, moon. i hope u like the pressie =)
I was browsing through fb ystd that i realize i havent see many of the pics
So i grab some of it to share with all of you
And here's some pic
Woei Yih's Bday.. wow so many of us XD
Can u spot me? hahahah


Yoon's Bday, the cheese tart and cheese cake yummy!!








Siew Tean's bday, all so pretty =p
too bad that some of them cant attend


Here's lingyan wf me. I havent met her for realy loooooooong time
i'm glad that she still rmb me!!
She so pretty heheh
And now is June, liked i said some important ppl bday is coming soon
I'm sure it'll be a blast.
it seems like a no content post again..
sorry ya. my life is so dull lately
bt it'll get excited soon =)

2 comments:

Dear said...

wow...
may is a terrible and pressure month to me... fortunately it has gone and now is my turn to enjoy!!!yeah!
but..so sad is my friend all get angry wif me...(sobsob)

dreamy said...

dear,
*sayang*
i'm sure they'll understand you =)