Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Luv Flower

Ystd was quite depress about myself..
and today morning.. it get worse when our beloved Dr yap told us how bad we did our asgm.
It hurts to hear that we are not good enough.
Of course, i know she's saying that for our own good,
i really respect and thanks her frm my heart

sigh, i think i need to take some deep breath
so here's some flower to cheer my blog up.
My parents just came back from Switzerland and Netherland.
They visited Kuekenhuf (not sure whehter i spell it right)
and saw lots of flowers, really pretty flowers.


Here's some to share


Basically, i think most of them are tulips which i always see at tv and comic XD



I think this is the common one? Always saw yellow tulips at tv!


Peach with white, nice combination..
it gives me a very soft feeling, dont u think so?



This colour is quite special, abit of dark maroon and black?
It got a great name too, Queen of Night


Different combination of different flowers =)


Flowers, trees and a small river
Dont you think it looks like the dreamland? lol


Small purple flowers with some red flowers
i wont get bored if i can see this every day =)



Sooo colourful~ flower flower flower.. lol



White, purple, yellow, orange, red, pink, green..
colourful ^^



One of my favourite pic, the Indigo flower with some white and red.
I just somehow like the feelings of tis pic
A little bit of dark yet not intimidating. nice? lol

Sorry if all these flowers bored you, lol
I've never been to Switzerland or NEtherland, hope i'll get to go one day
I wonder this year, will i have some great trips again?

9 comments:

shaunyeap said...

cantiknya~~~~~~~~~~~~~lol

Barbie said...

Beau dai ful~~~~
im move out jor lo~~at damansara jaya now ar~~~saturday n sunday homie, mon-fri at pj~~~~i "open room" a wan come??got mamee, twisty, blah blah blah~~kaka

Mika said...

veli nice~~~

Anonymous said...

really very nice leh....

@h mOOn said...

really beautiful..as i knw...u can c them at australia..coz my sis went thr b4..really nice..haha..

p/s: pey,i cannot c anything relates to tis blog in ur comment except tat beau dai ful~~haha...

dear said...

really nice....
thanks for sharing...
coz it is really make me feel a wonderful day is waiting for me ^^
I also feel sad when she said we are not good enough...
anyway, as long as we have done our best...

nyno said...

cute ^-^

dreamy said...

sky,
yalo, mau pergi? lol

heroboy,
hahaah..
peypey, u offer me mamee and twisties oso enough dy. lol

Mika,
niiccee ~~
lol
let's go one day?

anonymous,
lol, stil dun put name a?
wanna go?

ah moon!!!
so happy to see u leave comment. lol
australis hav it oso?!
hope i'll hav chance to see one day!
itu pey offer me to go her room! XD

nyno,
thanks for stoppin by =)
pretty flowers calm our mind ^^

Anonymous said...

ya,lazy to type name..XD
want want...if financial wise ok i sure go...wahaha