Saturday, May 2, 2009

La Yosh @ plaza Damas

Before goin in to the main topic, let me crap a little abt my life.

WHen was the last time, you sit at a park and talk relaxly with your friend?
I used to do that very often when i was in primary school,
grabbing my bicycle and go over to my friend hse,
asking her to come out and we chit chat at the playground..
THe gooooood old days..

I did that yesteday evening.. with a friend i hvaent meet for like.... one year? lol
so good to see her..
didn't know the playground at me condo can be such a nice place..
Guess i should slow myself abit.. and enjoy what i've been havin.
yes, i think i had forgot to appreciate things.

*********************************************************************

okay, i know had assignment to do.. before i leave to do it.
I had something to share with you all.

Last wednesday,
I was actually goin to hartamas shopping centre to buy some printer stuff during lunch time with my dad. And out of the blue, my dad suggested that we could try something new..

and hua-la~

La Yosh @Plaza Damas (sri hartamas)

*i suddenly realize i forgot to snap the picture of the restaurant > <*
It serves japanese + western cuisine. I really really liked the environment there.
A very authentic feel, that makes me feels really peaceful
Is like time will stopped while i'm dining here.
A good choice, if u're not to hurry for a lunch.


you can actually see the chef preparing for ur food.


Aaww, i really liked the environment.

It actually serves set lunch here, quite a good deal.
The set lunch includes a main course of either Donburi, curry rice, chicken or seafood or one more type which i've forgotten which comes with soup, salad and coffee/tea.
i was starving.. so i've order the japanese curry rice set.
Here's my set:

The salad sauce... is so so yummy.
I dont really love green alot, but it taste so good that i finish all almost immediately


Home made soup, actually i'm nt sure what soup is this.. lol
it has some clams, and bacon. taste sooooooo goood.. yum yum.
the soup is not too thick too. =)
and here's my japanese curry rice, serve with a fried chicken
hhm, the chicken is normal, so does the curry.
perhaps i'm expecting more?
coz my sis actually cooked really tasty japanese curry > <
That's what i've order, and here comes my dad's order:
Cold Ocha Soba
hahah, as u can see, i've already ate some of it then only i realize i havent took a picture.
A thumbs up for this! really good.
Is good to ahve some cold soba to cool u down in this hot weather. lol
Again, there's some salad sauce, which taste really really good!


Salmon Teriyaki Don (i'm nt quite sure of the name thou)
Another thumbs up for this!
The salmon is grilled jus nice with the tasty teriyaki sauce with it.
The skin is cripsy at the outside, yet the meat is soft.
ps: my dad at first say he will not finish the rice but end up.. finishin the whole bowl!!
That's all for it, our bill comes up to about rm50 after tax.
I think is quite a good place, if you want to spend some quality time with ur loved one or bff.
Nice environment. Nice Food
but not a good choice if u're quite short of time, as the chef spends quite some time and effort in preparing the food.
Anyone wanna go?
i'll love to bring you, but u have to pay for me ;p
okay la, if u dun want to bring me go here's the address:
F-0-2, Plaza Damas, 60, Jln Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo...u always get to eat nice things...envy u....huh...
Salmon Teriyaki Don....it looks like unagi to me...looks good....*slurp*

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/ganardinero.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]Toda la informacion que buscas sobre ganar dinero[/b]
Hemos hallado la mejor guia en internet de como trabajo casa. Como fue de utilidad a nosotros, tambien les puede ser de utilidad a ustedes. No son unicamente metodos de ganar dinero con su pagina web, hay todo tipo de metodos para ganar dinero en internet...
[b][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url]Te recomendamos entrar a [url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/]Ganar dinero[/url][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url][/b]