Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My heart was beating so fast.... XD

When she looks at me,
my heart was beating so fast that i could hear it.,
my face starting to get a bit heaty and i'm not sure whether it's getting red or not.
The word just come out of my mouth, i didn't plan to say it out
but i've no idea why my mouth utter the word..

Did it sound like i'm going to confess to some one or what?
hahah, actually it was during the lecturer class i mention in the previous post,
we're discussing some question and i some how just say out the answer in my mind that i didn't plan to do so..
So when she turns to look at me.. i start to feel nervous..
and start explainin why i answer that with the condition i mention above.. LOL
However, my answer wasn't really correct but she was fine with it.

i feel kinda funny after this incident,
coz the moment she look at me, then the heart start beating really fast and bla bla bla
so funny. hahah
i'm not a little girl dy but i'll still feel nervous when asnwering.. is kinda funny la..
Maybe i'm not so used to answering in the class when everybody will look at you.

I used to be a person that will not read out my answer unless being forced..
and i do mean it.
During my secondary life, i will never raise my hand to answer anything
Only when forced like u'll have to stand if u cant answer anything when everyone had already sit down.
Thanks to my buddies sitting around me that keep telling me asnwer and ask me to raise hand.
Secondary life, i do miss it like many of you out there, right? =)

Enough of memorance, it only makes me missing it even more. LOL
Back to my college life..
Before the semester starts, i was making a decision whether to stay or go.
I even weight this 2 decision by writing out the pros and cons of both.

Stay:
- Financially secured, at least i can earn my own money
- Closer to family and friends (i'll miss them if i go, XD)
- Go on vacation in the middle of year or end of year.
- expenser will be lesser (for my dad, since he didn't pay for all my personal expense)
- a more... simple life?
- less adventure
- meet lesser people

Go:
- learn to be independent
- english definitely will improved
- Meet different people
- experience different life
- challenging
- Financially insecured (pound eh, what if i dont have enough pound to pay for the fees) LOL
- A more interesting life also tougher

It was very hard for me.. to decide which route as i know both will lead to different future..
i didn't take the route that was less taken, (like the poem)
I choose to stay.. i sure hope i wont regret in the future.
Once a decision is made, i shouldn't be looking back again.
Please let me know that i've made the correct decision =)

p/s: something happy, i've all pass in my previous semester!! Dont know the exact result but at least i can focus on the current semester without worry~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh i passed mine too.
but later results came out gt third class also die lor. sigh.

stay back good la. good for me at least *selfish* LOL

Jasper said...

stay back is good for us..
that mean we have our hanging out, entertainment..

Anonymous said...

secondary...miss..haih.
go? go where?
u will sure pass de...quite hardworking ma...sometimes la...XD

小戀LyNNe said...

i oso d selfish 1~~
XD
haha
but wish we hav memorable year ya~~^^

jordan said...

一旦做了决定,就勇往直前向前冲...直到妳的目标...

LeisuRely said...

Actually it a good try for you if you choose to go oversea, as you can learn to be independent but honestly it is costly, maybe you are right, maybe you can go to oversea next time and paying the fees by yourself and not your parents who pay for you. Glad you are here, even I'm not finding you always but when I miss you, I will drive my car to Sentul just to have a lunch and chit chat with you. =)

Anonymous said...

i m so happy that u decide to stay here with someone :p ... really miss you much if you are goin...
who are keeping asking you to raise your hand and answer her? lol...
even if i sit at the corner also feel nervous and tension
and...her class is really really hard to go to toilet..
next time i prefer not stay drink any water during her class...lol

dreamy said...

miss hazel,
is great that we all pass =)

mlng,
hahah, why u keep insisting that havin me wil hav more outing. i want to save money now lo XD

anonymous,
i knew u miss it alot, so am i, =)
if go means go uk to study lo.
hahah, good that somebody say that i'm hardworking, i'll take it as a compliment, THANKS~

Lynne,
i'm sure we'll have a memorable one!

Jordan,
做了决定,就不可以再回头了。惟有努力达到目标为止 =)

Leisurely,
you're right. Perhaps i'll go overseas a little later. I really hope to see more of the world. We really should make a date some day!!

Pooi Yin,
ahem, what's with the 'someone'??? LOL i didn't raise hand lo, T__T
next time u try to sit outside ;p
aikz, bt the aircond makes me feel so dry tat i keep wanna drink water.. >__<