Monday, February 23, 2009

Hectic Monday

Today is another Loooong Monday.. =(
From 8 in the morning.. lecture lecture lecture. til 5pm..
Is another stressful day, tryin really hard to understand all the points and joting them down.
Is challenging, i liked it but to some extent, i feel very tiring..
I'm just not used to have to tahan 4hours nt goin to toilet at all.. XD

Decision still havent been made..
Is hard, both decision has pros and cons..
I cant weight it this time.. My mum ask me to think myself.. =(
I really cant decide..
I want to save my parents money but what if i didn't do well?
sigh..
4subjects or 3subject?
If i take 3, i'll have to go for a tougher subject which is like a final year report
If i take 4, i'll have to pay 2k more oso need to spend more time..

I'm never good in doing assignment, honestly..
Business report will be a good challenge.. but wil i cope with it?
If i failed.. or even done badly.. how?

4 subjects, they say this would b a safer choice coz the subject seems to be slightly easier compare to business report.. Still i have to spend more time to cope with more subs rite?

Who should i discuss with?
Independence thinking?

Moreover, mummy is sick today. =(
I'm sad when she's sick..
I hope she gets well soon..
Please dont be denggi..
nobody watch tv with me tonight..

sigh,
i hate monday now..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woi woi woi
xD
very cham meh see tv alone..
LoL.
i 'wei ni gan dao shang xin' have such scary lecturer.==
grammar mistake.><

bah
mama will get well soon geh. ;D

Anonymous said...

oh hope ur mom recovers very soon so u wont have to watch tv alone :D


ahh i also dunohow to decide!

Finn mum said...

Hi dear,I think you have to make a desicion by yourself but you also have to TRUST yourself.I think you will succeed in everything you do..Sometimes we have to do difficult desicions..but when we look back after few years,we realize that we have done everything very well..Life is full of desicions, we just have to have self-confidence and believe in ourselves.
We wish your mom recovers soon.
Hugs = )

Anonymous said...

Hi again,this is Finn mum from Ylihärmä...Minun nimeni on Sirpa =)
I just wanted to explain that you know who is writing to you..
Sorry that I made a small mistake in my first message..desicion-it should be decision..I am very strict..sometimes.. ;)
We miss you!

Anonymous said...

o..is ur mum gettin better now?
hv faith in urself la...u can de...

dreamy said...

janice,
woi woi woi
gao gao zan mou bong chan. XD
so lonely watch alone mah,
u need to do revision so i wont ajak u to watch wf me, dont worry!!

miss hazel,
she's getting well in the morning.. bt jus now.. like getting sick again. T____T
worry is denggi

Finn mum,
mina kaipaan sinua..

anonymous,
are u the anonymous that i know? XD
sorry, been confused by few anonymous.
i jus worry she kena denggi.. T__T

Anonymous said...

yes yes, me me.XD
oo..hope she'll get well soon then