Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dinner with family

I think most of my coursemate is not in a good mood for these few days..
We had too much decision to made.. And is hard, i dont want my blog to be full of my emotions and sadness..
To brighten up my blog a little bit, i wanna share some happy moments i had.
On valentines day, sadly i've no date ;p
but i have a lovely dinner with my family.

Where we went?

Well, it wasn't really fun i think. XD
Coz is full with lovers coming for dinner and the menu is only limited to valentines set
A little bit disappointed with it.
We had few main course, i'm too busy eating to snatch a photo of it.
However, my sis remember to take some photo of dessert!
Dessert is good in cheering ppl up. Perhaps i need it now =)
Here's our dessert of the night:
Chocolate and Strawberry parfait

hmm, forgot the name.. Chocolate mud pie? XD
I only remember it was do chocolaty. Love it!!



Guess what we had for drinks?

Jug of Martini!
No pictures coz... i lazy to take ;p

It doesn't taste too good to me.
I'm definitely not an alchoholic, i cant even spell the word!! XD
And i drink even lesser than my younger sister!!

hahah. anyway cheers to everyone.



Cheer up ya!

**I know this looks like a cincai post, but i just refresh myself with happy moment to clear away the sad mind. Hope you all wont mind =)**

Sometimes i do hope to have shoulder to cry on,
would you lend me yours?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwwuwu *cryin on ann's shoulder*

小戀LyNNe said...

sayang sayang....
pauline will lend u her shoulder...
haha

Anonymous said...

haha...i will borrow ling's shoulder too. For the picture, i am still thinking u r the best for acting,coz u r always nature in front of the camera..wahaha..XD
Cheer up.....hehe

dreamy said...

miss hazel,
my shoulder is always tere for you =)

Lynne,
i tot u'll lend me urs tim.. hahah

teng,
hahah, we borrow each other shoulder and cry~
tis time i'm really posing la XD
next time u oso try tis kind of pose k? kekeke

LeisuRely said...

I never go there before~~
cheer up oh~~ Hope that you can make a good decision that you will not regret for it. gambateh !!

Anonymous said...

oo..the parfait looks nice...keke
i want to see the 'jug of martini' leh....nvr saw martinis in jug...XD

dreamy said...

leisurely,
u can try tgi some day, the food are quite nice.
I luv their steak ^^
I do hope i've made the right decision.

Vern,
wah, so good got put ur name tis time XD
jus a jug with martini in it lo. LOL noting special hahah

Jasper said...

i will lend you sky's breath~~
haha
you definitely will fell comfortable!!
haha

Anonymous said...

dry martini...bond gal wannabe eh?? LOL

dead mingyong...u want sky's breath for wat??? u tot kissing meh??? u mean breast isit??? duhz... screw u gao gao!

dreamy said...

mlng,
hahah, i need someone shoulder not breath k? ;p

sky or not sky, XD
hahah, i stil hav a long way before i can become bond girl XD