Thursday, January 22, 2009

Only 20

20 is the age that u'll suddenly realize... You're an adult!
Yes, i do think 20 is consider a little bit old..
If i get to live till 100 which it is quite hard, i'd had walk through 1/5 of my life..
Is it true that i should had at least accomplish something that i should be proud of?

Especially for my future career.. Honestly.. although i'm goin to enter year3, i'm still not sure whether this is the future i want.
I know it's important to set a future goal/long term goal but i really dont know what i want.
My short term goal, is to finish my degree with acceptable result(best with good result, XD)
That's why i feel really guilty and ashame of myself.
An adult that dont know what she wants.. how sad..
At my age, i'm sure many people had already set what they want for their future.

Some, even accomplished alot in their career.

Everyone knows rihanna,

she's actualy same age with me!! However, she's accomplish so much on what she wants!!
I'm not a Rihanna fan but you cant deny that she's very successful in her career.
Goin somewhere nearer, I personally had just found one entrepeuner who is only 20!!
Although i'm not very sure how he started his business, i only knew that he's 20!
I'd took my ps2 to a nearby shop to repair, this is the very first time my ps2 broke down.
Then, i got a name card that i could refer to when i wanna take it back.
After having some short conversation with the staff in the shop, i found out.. the name card was actually the boss!! (i even talk with the boss on the phone askin abt the ps2)
Out of curiosity, i search frienster with the email on the name card because the boss sound kinda young. Guess what, the boss is only 20!!

I cant believe he's 20! Having his own shop with name card! The shop even had few staff coz i went there few times and never see the boss before.
sigh, i guess i really should had a long thought about my future eh?
20 years old boss...
Also, my sis recently found out that one of the member in ECX was also 20 only!
I'm sure the other member also around this age.
For those who dont know who is ECX, check out this video
They're a group of talented dancer. Really really great!
They recently won Astro battleground. After looking at their move, you'll fall for them XD
Anymore 20years old successful people that you'll like to share with me?
It would be good to motivate me to be a more useful person ^_^
Anyway, CNY is coming really really soon.. 3more days..
Happy Chinese New Year to all of you =)
If you wanna give ang pau, i would be grateful to receive it heheh
Zhu ni sheng ti jian kang, wan shi ru yi~ (translate urself =p)

5 comments:

jordan said...

this epi i got watched... their dance is best and funny... they only 20 ah... i really don't know...

Jasper said...

dont so sad
we just enjoy our study life
after graduate
we just start our real life
dont so gam jeoung
enjoying our limited study life!!!

Anonymous said...

yup..totally agree wif u..recently i oso find my own way until feel so lose...for many..but as 21 for me..mayb still is the best time for some adventure or even pround of their luxury things; but act is so shame cos still spending parents money..(i not mean to offend anyone cos sometime i oso shame of me myself...)
i oso wonder wat shud i be or where i will be after graduate...sigh....

Anonymous said...

Nvm if u dun hv a goal for ur life yet...it's nvr too late....XD
those ppl just started off early n who knows u won't achieve more compare to them?^^

dreamy said...

jordan,
you hav to watch their dance! Really good. Not all 5 are 20, i tink some is older but oso 20++ like that.

mlng,
hahah, but still i hope to achieve something even i'm in my study life. XD smting that's meaningful

cyrus,
actually is very 'mao dun', i hope to enjoy the most of my study life at the same time, i think i shouldn't be so relaxin and shud work hard for my future. Anyway, dont be so down now, cny is soon!!

anonymous,
yup, it's never too late.. but i stil cannot decide what i want. I just hope to have some achievement..