Thursday, January 8, 2009

My movie list for January

I dont know whether it is crazy that i actually had so many movie that i'm interested!

Ip Man (Everyone keep recommend me go watch, AAaaaa, until now stil havent go watch.T_T)

Yes Man (fren told me is a good comedy)

Bed Time Stories (Look interesting, especially for a disney fan like me, bt fren said so so nia)

Lady Cop & Papa Crook (Sammi!! how can i miss her movie? I was her fans, when i'm young)

Australia (Nicole Kidman~ A love story with history.. I like I like.. LOL)

Cape No.7 (This movie got so many award, should watch it right? XD)

This are the movie that are now already showing in the cinema and i want to watch them...

As for the coming soon,

Ink Heart (I've been waiting for it since last year!!! I MUST WATCH IT~)

Red cliff 2 ( the part1 i think is quite nice, so definitely must go for part2 la rite? )


Wish me luck that i'll get to watch all of them!! LOL

11 comments:

ys said...

i'm waiting for red cliff 2 also, war movies are my FAVOURITE! And, the IP MAN, MUST watch it! i just watched it at M.Valley...cool!

Anonymous said...

o, I hvn't watch yes man leh...my fren watched 3 times leh...==
Yea yea, ip man nice.
bed time story like quite nice also lo....but heard ppl say okok only...haih

dreamy said...

弹不完,
oo, u like war movies o?
The red cliff 2 shud b quite interesting lo. The part 1 i already think is good.

anonymous,
come come, let's go watch together!! LOL
IpMan Ipman~~ i wan to watch!
mj watch dy, say soso nia

jordan said...

wah~~ so many movie you wanna watch ah... i'm waiting red cliff 2 but 1st de i still haven't watch... cape no.7 must watch...

小戀LyNNe said...

i wan watch ipman
and
cape 7
(although i had watch twice since i get download version lah)
haha
n i m waiting underworld oso

Anonymous said...

u tipu me de...say want go watch also din go de....ceh
o...at last hv 1 fren say bedtime story nice wo...
how? come la...i ajak u watch...yes man or bedtime story also can...or u want marathon also can...wahaha

LuLu said...

OMG~ movieholic here....

dreamy said...

jordan,
hahah, yalo.. my friends say i'm crazy.. but i just feel like wanna watch ALL of them~ LOL

Lynne,
cape no.7, i wana watch~

anonymous,
i din tipu u lerh. is u look so busy, i dun dare to ajak u lo.LOL
u okay, i okay geh. hahah

Lulu,
yup, coz i'm havin holiday now. So must use tis time to watch all the movie~~

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

Oh ! You really love movie a lot !! But i love to watch cartoon movie only ... childish !

LeisuRely said...

so nice that u can watch all the movie during ur holiday...
back to U jo... No movie.... T.T

dreamy said...

Arrowuiz,
i like to watch cartoon too.. XD

Leisurely,
my dear, i havent watch yet. Just plan to watch them nia. LOL
When u're havin holiday, u can enjoy many movies toO!