Saturday, January 3, 2009

short recap - Xmas

Well, i know is way pass xmas.. Is a brand new year now.. Happy new year! (before i forget)
Sorry that i've been a little bit busy since christmas eve.. LOL
So here's a short recap on how i celebrated xmas eve wif my crazians!!


Well, actually is just a small home party among ourselves..
Still i reserve the pool side for UUUSSS!!


It's a simple night, BBQ with the usual jokes that we always had.
Also, this gathering helps us (or is it just me?) to update each of us what happened recently
Is not easy to have gathering liked this..
We always game session after makan, but time doesn't really seems to be enough for all the fun.
We only played a very short time for game.. =(
Our dress code was Red or Green to suit the xmas season..
BUT, someone seems to forgot about it.. (including myself. XD which i was force to go change)

A group photo to let all of you see how we look~
Before taking
All so 'ai mei' LOL, even the window mirror oso use.




See! We're the crazy devil of the night!






Of course, we also had gift exchange session..
This year we dont have a theme just set a range from rm 15 to rm20.
My gift was exactly in the middle, rm17. LOL



Tada~ Siah is the lucky one who got my gift, LOL



As you can see we're abit wet, thanks to the game session.. hahah

FOr me, i got this cute thingy frm mj

The next day, i had a present open session wf my family.. hahah

First time gt so many pressie..

First, frm my younger sister, a small bag. thanx girl =)

then, from my elder sis, a luffy puzzle frm my elder sister

Last pressie, frm my lovely niece and nephew, Really made all of us laugh..

Both of them wrap their own thing for me and my sisters..

I need to say sorry for them as i cant stop laughin when i open the pressie

I really appreciate them for wrapping the gift for us. Love both of you!

Okay, that's all for now, sorry for lack of update..

I'll be updating soon about the melaka trip. give me some time.. LOL

1 comment:

LeisuRely said...

Merry Christmas to u and I love Ur Christmas's present~~ Haha~~ I love Luffy. But it's better if he is with Zoro~~ Hahaha~~