Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HappyBirthday

About my previous post, i'm sorry to those who cant read chinese.
It's about my very first experience of donating blood!!
I'm so happy about it. haha
Well, today is a very important day for my dear Kalle.
It's his 12th Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KALLE~~

Hyvva Syntymapaivaa!!

May all your wishes come true!!

Wishes you a fantastic 12th birthday


Love you

My dear brother!!

mina kaipaan sinua

*sorry that no present from me at the moment, hehe*

5 comments:

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

You're so brave ... go donating blood ... Wa~Anyway Happy Birthday ... ^^

Barbie said...

waaaa~wat language is tht~?
hmmmm...if im not wrong,Hyvva Syntymapaivaa means hapy birthday and mina kaipaan sinua means my dear brother izzit~
WOW!im smart!!
kaka!n u r so kind n brave!!

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Yey, finally, an english version post. Donating blood in goodwill is such a kind act. You will get blessings in twofolds for being a nice person.

I hope you still remember me. Sorry for seldom visit. Quite busy now with my work & studies. Back in Hawaii, yepey!

dreamy said...

arrowouiz,
haha, you can do it too!! *winks*

heroboy,
You're half clever only.. kekeke
Hyvaa Syntymapaivaa is correct but mina kaipaan sinua, u gt it wrong. keke

Bridge,
I"m so happy to see you here!!
Of course i remember you! I always keep in track of where you've been to. hehe

Barbie said...

so....can tel me wat is d meaning of mina kaipaan sinua~?
n de language is??
pls~AH ANN Dai Yan~
man sui man sui man man sui~~~