Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Childhood memories

When is your last visit to titiwangsa?
Besides being known to have the "eye on Malaysia" over there, it is also quite a nice park.

Well, i know it sounds kinda weird but my dad brought the 3flower(me and my sisters, ;p) to titiwangsa on Monday evening.
I didn't know that the view can look so beautiful..
Ahem, perhaps my pictures didn't really capture the beauty of the scenery..
So, if you have the chance, please visit titiwangsa yourself =)





My last visit to Titiwangsa was like months ago, now it has some new facilities there.
New playground, and 'gym' area.
Also, there's a big windwill that i try to capture. heheh


First attempt: my dad phone, Nokia

Second Attempt: My phone, Sony Ericson

Hahaha, did you ever miss those good old child memories??

I guess my sis does.. See her trying out the new playground.. hahahah

Oops, i guess i miss those childhood time too. Luckily, i think i dont really look like my age.. heheh




Ciao, i'll visit Titiwangsa again soon.. heheh

5 comments:

LeisuRely said...

childhood's memory~ it's nice 2 g and have a walk in Titiwangsa on Mon morning ya~~ 2 do sum exercise and breath in the fresh air in the park~~ next time we have a walk there la~~ ok ?? xD

ang ang said...

我還沒去過耶!

jordan said...

hmm~~the 1st 2nd picture very nice.... your dad de phone have a nice camera...

dreamy said...

leisurely,
yup,i used to do that every weekend when i was a child. Sure. so near to my hse, we can go tere sometimes..

Ang Ang,
你来KL,我带你去,呵呵呵

Jordan,
the 1st & 2nd pic,I capture it with my phone. heheh Really nice view. Yup, he gt quite a good phone. =)

TheGodSteals said...

不错的照片哦。。。 hehe