Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bad immune system

okay, i hate to admit that ignoring my cough was a really bad idea..
Who knows a cough could lead to fever.. = =
I should say perhaps my immune system wasn't too good.
Well, is not very serious though..
Just one night of suffering, and now i'm all back to normal..
*cough cough* not totally.. i'm still suffering from the cough..

Actually, it's all my fault that i have fever..
Guess what i have for lunch and tea time yesterday?
BBQ plaza, and Paddington pancake..
I'm crazy right?
I thought my body is strong enough to handle it..

okay.. i'll go get some more rest..

update more next time =(

7 comments:

ang ang said...

雖然是小病,但也要好好照顧、好好休息哦!

ys said...

You should think this way: Your body is strong and free from virus. It will heal very soon!

jordan said...

有时不要以为小病时可以乱吃东西..."病从口入"...好好照顾身体吧~~

Jasper said...

you really strong..
haha
knee to you..

Anonymous said...

take care~~~^o^

Anonymous said...

u a...sick la sick..
laugh at u..
wahaha

dreamy said...

ang ang,
谢谢你,我在很努力的休养着 =)

弹不完,
Thank you for ur suggestion =)
but i've been thinkin it since the first day... and i'm stil ill now T_T

jordan,
对,病从口入很符合我现在的状况
谢谢 =)

mlng,
kesian me abit can a. =(

cyrus,
thank you =)

anonymous,
no heart lo u, stil wanna laugh at me.. T-T