Saturday, May 31, 2008

yeapy!!

Congrats to me!!
I finally finish all my exam (although i din did quite well but i'l jus forget abt it for now)
and i'l be havin a 3 months holiday from now~~ (yes, i'l b concentratin on enjoyin my holidays~)
yeapy~~~

I wonder am i abit too excited about the holiday..
After the exam, i actually plan to go to the klcc book fair which i've been lookin forward for really long...
but but.. because i'm nt a person that holds on to my own view very strong.
i've been persuaded to go to 1u and watch The Orphanage. T-T *I HATE HORROR MOVIE*
There goes my rm7 in the cinema, tryin to close my eyes and keep mumblin those ppl that force me in. =p
It's a spanish movie, which it explain why i dont need to close my ears becoz i dun understand even a word if i'm nt lookin at the screen. hahaha
Anyway, it's quite a touchin movie, showing how much a mother can sacrifice for her son.
The little boy is so cute and the storyline was great.
It was actually too great that i'll be thinkin of it at night. *sobsob*
I just dun understand why must it be a horror movie?? It'l stil b a good movie even without those scary effects.
GO check it out if you like good storyline horror movie and you dun mind it's in spanish!

After the movie, guess what i bought?
smting i'l be needin when i go to the beach. =)
swim suit and a flip flop!!
Here goes my ~[rm100]~

Now only i realise that in May, i only had 7 post!!!
How cud tis happen??
I didn't intend to neglect it, jus that alot of things happen in May. =p
I'll b bloggin alot more often in June.
So stay tune.
*wink*

4 comments:

Jasper said...

ya...
some screen were very scary...
n the sound, very loud,
although i hide my eyes n my ear during the movie..
haha

i wan see you wear BIKINI!!!
haha~~

jordan said...

horror movie....i don't like to watch~~

dreamy said...

ming,
yalo, u sked bt stil wanna watch o. >_<
i wil wear t shirt wf it lo.. kaka

jordan,
i oso dun like, bt i've been force to go watch. T-T

Anonymous said...

actually the movie not so scary lo...
and touch also....
although i m not so understand what are they talking about....^^