Thursday, May 15, 2008

FINALLY

After 10days of waiting and calling to the stremayx hotline.. i FINALLY have my internet back!!!
bt i din really know what happen to my line.. it jus suddenly can on back! weird eh?
kla, enough of whining. oso can on back dy, dunwan to be so "bu shuang" of it lo..

i din blog for 14 days!! so many things to say.. bt i'l jus skip it la.
lazy to track back what happen.. hahaha

Actually, i'm in study break now.. means, i'm at home MOST of the time, it was meant to let us have more time to study for the finals bt it end up to giv me more time to relax.lol

I nid to slap myself now, to wake up frm the laziness.. I really nid to work hard like i'm in the picture. Seriously, i'm jus posing to be hardwokring in the pic, i really hope i was really serious doing revision. T_T



2 more days i'l be goin to Taman Negara!! Haiz, duno shud b happy abt it onot.. i feel kinda guilty now coz i stil hav lots of thing havent study.. AAAaaarrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I actually plan to start revision at the start of May, and now is the middle of May dy and I jus started A BIT!!!

Whoever is reading tis post, u have the permission to slap or scold or nag watever when u found out i'm wasting my time doin nothing.. pls pls pls pressure me to go study!!

kla, enough for today.. u wont see me havin a new post until next week.. see ya =)

btw, i wanna say GAMBATE to all my coursemate. I know everyone is havin a hard time studyin.. Take care and miss ya. *wink*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oiiiiiyoooooooorrrrrrrrrr...AT LAST~LOL
Aiya...Me too dont have the "niat"(thought) to study...
I think I must now try to make myself believe tat the exams will start from next week onwards~~~
NEXT WEEK~~~EXAM
NEXT WEEK~~~EXAM
NEXT WEEK~~~EXAM
lol....

小戀LyNNe said...

me too..
cant concentrate to study lol
keep watching tv
= =

^柠檬茶走糖^ said...

加油吧~!快努力去

Mika said...

ann ann...me facing the same situation too..haha...v muz gambateh n buck up our studies jor!!!+U+U+U

dreamy said...

sky,
making urself to believe next week exam? lol let me know whether it works onot wor.. I'l start hypnotizing myself. haha

lynne and mika,
we all having the same problem ya? lol do u know anyone who is in study mood dy? Ask them to give some of the mood to us. =P

^柠檬茶走糖^,
thanx =)
try my best to work hard. lol

cyrus said...

wuhuhuhuh...finally back edi..ppl's daughter say feel guilty go taman negara wohhh..no nid guilty lahhh..enjoy tis week first...still hav next week mahh...

jordan said...

hmm~~ gambatea...

dreamy said...

cyrus,
happy to b bak!! lol seirously, i'm extremly guilty.. T-T bt i wont think of study while i'm havin fun. lol

jordan,
thanx thanx!! =D

Anonymous said...

crycus very jahat lo...
my situation also same as you..
haha
when start to watch,
then cant stop it..
haha/...

Anonymous said...

Ya, me too... wasting my life and my time during these few weeks...
So if you need me to slap you or scold you, you also need do the same thing to me.... haha...
anyway, add oil my dear!

dreamy said...

ming and Yin
6 more days to go!! T-T
gambate to all of us