Wednesday, May 5, 2010

badminton?

if you know me quite well, u might know i used to play badminton quite often with my friends.
At lesat once a month, but.. it was like half a year ago,
I think i havent been playing badminton for almost half a year,
hhhmmm.. but i'm not too sure thou.. issit really half a year?
but i know i havent been having exercise for quite a long time,
i really cant recall when was the last time, i had a good sweat

I lost all my staminas.. totally..
I cant even play a good game,
it's too hard for me to even run around the badminton court,
coz my heart is beating too fast lol
i only played for about 20mins and i decide to just stand aside and look at them XD


well, i'm so unhealthy now
sitting in the aircond room from day to night and even when i'm sleeping i'm stil in the air cond room lol
i know i need some changes..
I dont want to die young =p
shall think nicely, how i want my life to be ;)

No comments: