Thursday, May 13, 2010

Was reading my friend's blog, she tells about her life with her bbman lol
Her blog is in my blog list, u can check it out how sweet they are XD

I forgotten how long she had been with him,
but i can feel how sweet they are and how happy they have each other

I wonder how long it takes to reach there?
I know for two person to live together,
it need commitment, toleration and most important love?
I might not be right, that's jus how i feel..

I know we still got a long way to go..
I'm happy every moment with you,
I'll cherish you...




Yes, I Love You =)

3 comments:

JoeE said...

agreed...
sweet dao boom...
i luv pey's blog oso.. haha...
my 3 May post referred to her.. the xiao nv ren.. lol

dreamy said...

Jesson and Rey Ann,
Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

Joee,
Yup, they are so so sweeeeeet... =D

Anonymous said...

pey a??
ahha
everyone knows how sweet they are...
so sticky...hahha