Sunday, May 16, 2010

Change

I'm in my early twenties now,
i cant say i'm a teenager anymore,
but i'm stil consider as young adult, right?

I spots alot of changes in me,
alot of things happened in this 2010,
it has been full with ups and downs,
anyhow, i've manage to get through it
and is already middle of May..

I dont know are those changes in me is good or bad,
i know i'll lose something when i choose something...

Anyway...
Weekends are so precious now,
sometimes i dont know whether i should fill it up with activities
or just use my weekend to recharge myself.

Is already Sunday night..
So what did you do this weekend?
Shopping with your friends?
Hangout with your love one?
Family day?
Stay at home enjoy your own moments?

48hours is so so not enough
and that's provided i got no work to bring back home to do
There's alot of things in my to do list..
And is so hard to achieve it
I should seriously make some plans
or else i'll lost my life lol

Anyhow, it's been quite a good weekend,
at least my saturday is a good one.
Wake up early to the park,
Lunch in Tenji with my family
and hangout awhile
Then dinner drink homecooked soup twice lol (not boiled by me of course)
And slept well in Bangi.


gahh.. i love saturday but i dont like Sunday lol lol

Is raining outside nowww..
Why does rain always afffect my mooodd???
I misss you badly... again... =(

1 comment:

esk said...

Nice poem. Life was so simple as a teenager! And on weekends, definitely make time for recharging (naps are awesome).