Thursday, February 18, 2010

untitled

I always think that i'm one lucky girl.
Life have always been going smoothly
and is too good to be true..
so i have been given a different route..

a rough road that i wanted to give up walking
as i cant see the end of it
Someone told me,
there's always a reason for things happening,
perhaps God wanted me to walk a differnet road

accepting it was hard
really hard..
can it be a dream?

whenever i close my eyes, i hope that when i open my eyes
eveyrthing is just a dream..










N-O it wasn't a dream
Wake up please..
Welcome to the real world.
yeah right, welcome to the real world.
what a great timing to know it =(

5 comments:

jordan said...

smile...=)

H.R said...

life is sweet girl, and what makes it sweeter are the hardships we go through...we suffer...we fall, but then we rise again and continue to live. I'm Muslim, and in Quran, Allah says " لَقَدۡ خَلَقۡنَا ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنَ فِى كَبَدٍ. We have surely created man to face hardships" 90:5.

clovi3r said...

then shud say thanks to gavin as he let u noe how cruel the world is.

my dear,
just look at it in diff to make urself feel better,
but i noe it is hard...

cheers up..........
它,总会过去的。

whn u look back,
u will be proud wif urself...

Unknown said...

Close eyes is effective way hide from the problems... I do like it too ;)

gym207 said...

nice blog