Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm a kampung girl

First of all,

Happy Tiger Year !!
Gong hei gong hei~~

Is chinese new year again..
this year, things seems to be kinda different..
Is chu1 night now, and i'm still in Bangi lol
been staying here for 3nights,
thou i wanna go bak kl to go out and have fun
but life here isn't that bad after all

Been having a really simple life,

1. riding bicycle
so so healthy right?
and i was barked by a really fierce dog when passing by someone hse..
my heart was beating so fast when the dog is getting nearer
hahahah havent have experience like this for a really long time..

2. planting tree using cangkul!
been helping to plant trees around the house! lol
with cangkul and spade.. playing with the water, getting dirty..

3. looking at the sky at night
the sky here is alot clearer than kl,
i can see lots of stars.. except when alot of ppl playin firecracker and i cant see it dy lol
really, is relaxing..

I feel like i've back to my childhood.. hahah
when i'm riding bicycle, i closed my eyes for few seconds..
hoping, that i could just suddenly disappeared..
so i can avoid all the problem i'l have to face soon
but when i open my eyes,
nothing seems to change..
i'll have to face the reality soon..
real soon.. hope they'll be able to accept it..
okay, let's put that aside first.
sorry if i spoilt ppl's mood when u're reading this..


Talking about CNY,
i wanna go play akkkkkkk..
date me pleaseeeee..lol
start work den cant play dy la. T______________T

By the way, i didn't mention..
lots of firecrackers can be see here too..
night night also got, hahah
bt it gets annoying when there's too much

That's all for now first..
i need to find something to entertain myself hahaha

May all the best come in the brand new tiger year ^^

also

happy valentines day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear u loving ur new lifestyle kampung gal...XD i wish i could experience tat...... i wan to ride bicycleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... nobody teman me oso

sky~

teng said...

actually i also tried to close my eyes when i was ridding bicycle at the time i was small...
but i was thinking whether i will fall down or not....haha
anyway...really miss u all so much
(although just meet u yesterday)hah
and can sms me, cal me frequently...
no matter wat happen =)