Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm an adult..

Working life really can make someone grown up,
and i mean mentally.

I have to admit
i wasn't mature enough
there's alot of things that i dont really know how to handle
and being in the third week of my working life
i can feel myself being more mature
*mentally not physically k? lol
(perhaps physically i do look older now also)

The most obvious change i think is that
I learn to talk with different people!
I'm a rather shy person, lol and i'm stil is a shy person
so having to talk to different people is like one of the main challenge to me
talking to client, seniors, colleagues etc etc
I hope i do speak well or i should say i could say the right thing at the right time
still need some time to learn about it

Working late,
i had my first experience of working til 1am on saturday
It was rather sad havin to work on a saturday while my friends were hanging out together
well, this is the job that i chosen, so i have to bear with it
Driving home at late hour was actually.. a bit fun?
as the road is free from traffic jam.. XD
i actually speed back home =p

And guess what happened today?
My car ran out of battery, and i do mean totally flat
when i was tryin to go home from client place
I have to ask for help..
learning to jump start the car
I actually dont even know how to open the bonet
honestly, i panicked when i cant start my car
and is goin to rain, luckily is not midnight

hahahahah i guess life was abit tough for me lately
is okay, i'll learn from it and grow to be a better person

Yes i'm growing up.. I'm an adult now

Life is full with uncertainty,
I have not decide what's my next step
Continue with my work?
Resign?
Change job?

hahaha i dont know.. as i'm NOT a graduate yet.. sorry for lying..

9 comments:

H.R said...

that's life dear :) no one remains young and irresponsible forever. I work now and earn my living..that's nice. a good feeling when you're responsible and mature, but lots of demands! sometimes i miss those days when i get my pocket money from my parents :D a little bit of money meant a lot to me at that time. now i have to give!
http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/2010/02/which-three-words-describe-your.html

Anonymous said...

<33333333333333333333333


i wish i can be as brave as you.

i cant even fuckin drive. :(

Jasper said...

im too scare working late, like till 1AM!!
if i was you, i really dont know how to back at the midnight time.

dreamy said...

Romantico,
haha thou i miss the days tat i get pocket monet from my dad, but earning on my own makes me feels good too. =)

miss hazel,
who say u cant drive?
lol u can, u just need to drive more.
hahah i'm nt really as brave as u thoguht

Jasper,
if u wanna work in audit line, u have to bear with it lol
I'm glad that i made it too

小戀LyNNe said...

ya..
jasper..
tht y last time i keep encourage u work during d time u take MAF..
ann..
sayang..will b graduate soon gek..
actually i quite worried lol..
coz i not so clever like u n ming..
每一個人的今天都會比昨天更長大了的…
but u so geng, stay till 1 am..
last time during my intern, 8pm ald left few ppl in office jor..
1 reason is becoz lot of robbery in jb lah..
another reason is...carpark fee is RM2 per hour...XD
but i think possibly i wont join audit field in future..

LeisuRely said...

haha, working always can grow us up, as we r now need to deal with different people. =) hehe~ But dun b too mature oh, sometime be childish a bit u will happier. xD

teng said...

yup, u r really a brave gal among us...although u look soft =)
i know that u know how to handle problems very well..but if u really need my help, i am also willing to give out my hand...mayb i cant help u solve the problems, but i will happy if u share ur things with me...and if u need a person to accompany...=D
and i hope i can also try to handle all the things myself...coz i also wan to grow up and be an adult...
i also hope i can cal u if i stay at office untill very late.. v should be more brave and independence, rite?

SJ said...

Hi
I am in the same situation as you.. totally feel the same way too. but thats's life.. growing up is part of life. but u'll get use to it with time;) when money comes in the bank a/c, u'll feel so happy.. then u'll be thimking 2what should i buy today?" :)

xox
Cherryblossoms

Unknown said...

Haha... so nice... i've begun my job too about 2 weaks ago and i have the simmilar feelings...