Sunday, February 28, 2010

Diary on 2/28

hello my dear blog,

i think i love to blog lately,
perhaps it is really a good way to express what's in my mind here
happy and unhappy stuffs
also, i'm in bangi now
got nothing better to do lol


Today is the last day of February also, the last day of the chinese new year celebration
I'm glad yesterday i get to meet up with all of you.
If not, i feel that my cny is so empty this year hahaha


Is hard to stay cheerful lately,
i tends to get emo during the night,
not every night of course..

anyhow, life is short, i should just appreciate every moment i have right?
I shouldn't be down and sad all the time =)
let's see when my emotion wil break down again..
i hope i'l be able to stay strong
unless someone is there for me =p

Actually i'm not that bad luck..
I should see things from different perspective
Puiyee gave me a quote on fb

"there's a rainbow behind every dark cloud"

i'm looking forward to see the rainbow,
I believe i'll be fine,
and you'll give me some of your luck right? lol


I'm not too sure what my future will look like,
I'm stucked now
No matter how it'll be, please wish me luck
I'll move on!



also more and more of my friends are starting to work,
All the best to you
I hope we'll still have time to meet and maintain our relationships


XOXO

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeap, second months of 2010.
i dont know whether my coming life will be good as what i expected or not...
just feel like these two months are really challenging to me.
a lot of problems come in and need to learn how to handle it.
I dont know whether i have grown up as what u and bm said, either physically or mentally.
I just know is time for me to be independent.
Sometimes i will be very moody and upset when thinking of the problems.
I know i am not strong enough, but i have to be from now on.
Isit I shud be independent enough and not to rely on friends anymore?
yea, i think i shud be.
dear, i wish i could share my luck with you.......

小戀LyNNe said...

我突然想起我老師的一句話,
沒有不會停的雨…
再怎么bad luck也終有結束的時候…
有時候有好運也不是一件好事…
新年到現在我運氣好到我其實很怕…
因為老天爺給我們一樣東西到了極限的時候,
就會從高處滑下來而且速度很快…

Anonymous said...

hei, dun emo lo...
i'm sure u'll get the picture of ur future in no time.
u're a nice person n luck will alway be with u...ahahah

Anonymous said...

hei, dun emo lo...
i'm sure u'll get the picture of ur future in no time.
u're a nice person n luck will alway be with u...ahahah

LeisuRely said...

all the best to you, dear~ will pray for u and hope that luck will come by ur side. =) Think positively oh, dear. world is tough yet positive thinking is the motivation that can help u to move on.

teng said...

now sometime i also face some problems that i think is challenging for me, life sometime is not that easy as wat v think b4 is it?
i also dun know how to explain the mood that i have, coz is complicated..jst lik wat u said, the first second i feel nice, but after tat mayb feel not stable...
i also hope tht i can adapt to the working life that i am having now...
mayb now i also will afraid of many things...since will be stress when i cant do my job well and seemed lik so childish as compared to others in the company...
yup, i lik the sentence tht pui yee quote for u in FB...i also wish some1 will be with me =P, haha
and i also so miss the time in HELP ...everyday can see u guys...
v share our luck 2gether...no worry..everything will be ok =D

Unknown said...

love your blog.... Check out mine.... follow if you like...

http://www.reynalay.blogspot.com/

Naysel said...

I like your blog. Very sincere!

Anonymous said...

The world is beautiful!
Life is short!!!