Tuesday, July 7, 2009

thanks and goobye

This is a post i dedicated to one of my friend who is leaving to Australia to further her studies =)


Me and Siew Wah
She's the first person that speaks to me on my first day in Help
She's like an angel that bring light to the scared and lost me
She's willing to speak to me even though i look abit retarded that time =p
yup, she's my first friend in foundation..
you wont know how scared am i on my first day..
but let's forget about the past sad things and focus on the bright side LOL
I'm really grateful to have know her
and i want to thank her for being my friend =)
Although we didn't really get to catch up with each other after entering degree,
we still can talk alot when we meet up..
I guess we didn't change much after all..
my dear,
Enjoy your days in Australia~
I'm sure you'll love it
Take care!
*i'm writting this because i forgot to send her a msg before she flies to aus!! lol*
We had a farewell with her before she left, a lunch with just 4 girls
they're all my friends during foundation and we all choosen a different degree..
Siew Wah, Wui Kien, Sook Wei and Me~
Wui kien with me~

Sookwei, can you smile while takin pic wf me? lol
Is like years ago when we had lunch together.. lol
never really get to meet them even we're in the same college.
Maybe we will gather again.. when siew wah come backs hahaha
that could be years later...
ps: do u tink my hair is really long? i should do something with it XD

No comments: