Monday, July 6, 2009

Goodbye My Love

I've been very into KPOP lately..

soo here i am to introduce another song..

Well, it was Ai Ling who actually asked me to watch the MV.. lol

and now i like this song very much!

Is a really nice song, and a very sad MV..

I've gt some tears when i watch it:

Please enjoy =)

Goodbye My Love by 8eight

I purposely choose a video with tranlsation and romanji

specially for people who dont listen to songs they dont understand

Now with translation, you'll get what it mean

perhaps you can have a try ;)

LOL, but too many word in the mv seems to be a bit bothering..

So here's the one without any word on it:



is sad havin to love someone quietly and unknown by anyone

especially is someone that you shouldn't love

4 comments:

- yEng - said...

这首歌,只听过那么的一两次
不过,对它
印象超深刻的

dreamy said...

-yEng-,
这首歌真的很好听
看了MV印象会更深刻!

Mika said...

yea~~~i super love dis song aso..everytime watch d mv sure feel lk crying geh!!!
8eight songs reli not bad ler, everytime aso make me cry geh!!
KPOP rocksssssssssssss

dreamy said...

Mika,
yup their songs are really nice!!!!