Sunday, July 19, 2009

180709

180709 seems to be a good date for event. .
As i know, Bon Odori and Nicholas fansign event was also on the same day..
Plus, Vent's bday party which i cant attend >___<

yup, coz i gt myself a job.. for the MU VS Malaysia football match lol
This was my first time working for an event,
i'm really excited for it
of course i wasn't alone, i hav pauline to accompany me heheh


my working pass XD
this is my very first time working as an usher
Not a hard job, but a little challenging as i meet lots of different type of ppl
from really nice which smiles and say thanks to demanding and i even gt scold by some unsatisfy customer
Still, i'll said i enjoy this job.
And getting to see MU is pricesless right? =p


The stadium is full with reeeeeddd devils XD
I really really enjoy the atmosphere where everyone cheering for both our Malaysia team and Manchester United.
Me myself also get really into the game even though i cant really see the game clearly all the time. (i stil need to work despite how much i wanted to watch the game XD)
I guess i do enjoy watchin football game huh?
The game result i guess you all know right?
I didn't see all the goal, i miss the front part (>____< )
By the time i get my pay and walk to the LRT...
I was shocked to see the lrt is packed with ppl..
Feeling that no point to follow the crowd we decide to walk to Endah Parade..
Got my dinner there, and thanks to mr bar
he sent us back to bkt jalil lrt station
the time i reach sentul timur, is abt 12am..
The whole train was like mine =p


Another match tomorrow, 845pm Same people Same venue

but i'm not working..

Anyone going?


6 comments:

Mika said...

o.O..i tot u're working coz yue ying working...sobs.
so did u c owen??? i wana see him neh!!!sobs

jordan said...

wah~~ how you get the job de~~so lucky~~ but i'm not devil fanz~~XD

yeeyee said...

ann..nth much i wan to say..just..
WOW!!! haha

dreamer said...

Mika,
sort of seeing Owen? lol
but nt very near XD

jordan,
i found the organisor recruiting ppl on lowyat forum

yeeyee,
lol, yup! hahah

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment. Appreciate it. BTW, working for a sports event is really a good job. Put your best foot forward and have fun :)

LeisuRely said...

Did u c kim and her bf there ?? They were there for the match too !!