Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Raining

It's always been raining lately..
I used to love rain but end up hating it at some time..
Now,
I love rain and hate it at the same time.

I was walking in the rain yesterday..
It feels good.
I actually hope to stay in the rain longer
but i had my books with me so i didn't stay too long under it.
i love the rain
when rain drops falling on my face,
it reminds me of the good times i used to have.

When was the last time you walk under the rain?

but pls dont walk under the rain if it's having thunder and lightin, that's scary =p
just like the weather now,
thunder and lightning striking..
i hate the rain now..
Still, i enjoy looking at it..

i have problem tryin to capture the beauty of rain with my digital camera..
and i dunno why.. =(



This picture is so different from the real view =____=


Any idea how to capture a raining scenery?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the rain!! lol.. i took pictures of the dark clouds too b4 it rains!! and mine look wayyyy 'rainier' than urs lol

jordan said...

hahaha...when i walk under the rain that time is i forget bring umbrella...

LeisuRely said...

new blog skin !! nice, just like the feeling that I feel when I see you, blue ann~~ =P

dreamy said...

miss hazel,
there was lightnin and thunder when i'm tryin to take tat pic, and i duno why it all disappeared in the photo XD i guess the digicam is not so good for taking picture of rain LOL

jordan,
hahah, coz i usualy dont bring umbrella so often be under the rain.

Leisurely,
this is not really my new blog skin, LOL tis is temporary one.. stil i purposely choose blue XD