Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flood

If u're living in kl, i guess u might had know what happen in kl ystd evening
the heavy rain had cause few places in kl to flooded and causes traffic jam
click here to read more.
i should say i'm quite lucky as no classes till evening and i manage to stay safely at home.
i cant imagine if i'm stucked in a putra line alone or stucked some way becoz of flood.
however, my daddy place is not so lucky.. it was flooded!!
i think few places along jalan ipoh were flooded
as my mum and i wanted to go help my dad at abt 8pm,
the traffic to jln ipoh was horribly jam..
I cant even leave sentul!!
so end up we turn back to stay at home.
Today is a busy day for me,
i'm busy cleaning up T________T
the flood had cause few furniture damage
a computer cant be saved in time
i'm sure some losses incurred bt i'm not sure how much..
also, my snoopy slipper also almost disappeared. lol
i had a snoopy slipper under my table
but is gone today..
After several search,
i found one in the toiled

another one at a cabinet..


hahah, i'm happy that it is not gone coz my dad told me it probably float outside dy..
They're one lucky pair of slipper XD
btw, you might had realize my layout had changed..
This is not my new layout..
If you came to my blog at ystd 7pm to 12am, you'll see a new layout that time..
But that new layout is a bit messy so i changed it back to blogspot own skin..
that's what you seeing now..
I'll changed the layout asap.. LOL
but i've got work to do..
bye for now~
gotta continue do cleaning.. T_____T

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

flood? ur dad's place?? office?? where wor!

jordan said...

when this morning i see newspaper... few pages is about yesterday heavy rain in KL...traffic jam, flood, car stuck in the water...jalan ipoh, jalan kuching, PWTC all 无一幸免...

小戀LyNNe said...

ur dad office kena??
i noe tis frm ntv7 d news jz now...
seem quite horrible...
how abt ahteng's father shop?
so lucky tht yesterday dun hav evening cls...

Anonymous said...

hahaha....luckily i never experienced flood...i tin mus be veli excited...but not in my house...

dreamy said...

miss hazel,
jln ipoh there., T_____T

jordan,
ya lo.. so seriuos la..
i hope no more heavy rain again..

lynne,
yup, hhm, ah teng shop tat side shud b ok.
yalo, i cant imagine if we gt evening cls, we'l oso stuck in the jam.

cyrus,
wah, u so happy a.. come help me clean up the place la.. see u stil happy o not.. LOL

LeisuRely said...

heavy rain in serdang too...
recently raining alwaz...