Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Minnie =D

I'm still missing Hong Kong badly..
I think i miss almost everything abt Hong Kong,
the train, the disney land, the shopping centre, the food etc etc etc

It was my first time at Disney Land, i'm just like a kid
getting excited for everything i see there.
I'd grown up as a disney kid, sure i'll get excited there!
It was summer Holiday when i was over there, its freaking hot!
But it end up raining in the evening, and i didn't get to see the castle lighting session and the fireworks =(
You really have to spend a whole day there, i didn't get to play everything but i tried Most of the things.
I think its still expanding as i saw some construction going on. Perhaps i should come back few years later?


Dreamer is in the dream in disney land..   i want to have this dream again..


In front of the dreamy castle =)


We completed the Car Mission! =D



I really miss hong Kong, when can i visit again? 


No comments: