Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Back to reality again...

Finally had my ethics and governance paper today!
It wasn't as good as i expect.. 
Luckily tomorrow is public holiday =D i have one more day to rest!

I have to say studying is the happiest moment in our life..
I'm glad that i had 2 weeks of study leave..
Is like a getaway from the work.. a getaway from reality..
Thou some said that working is better.. (i have to agree for the money part only)

Sometimes, i do ask myself.. why am i studying professional paper? 

A better future? A better job? Earning more?
I know, studying professional paper definitely will help me to perform better at work..
Anyhow, i'd started it and so i should finish all paper!
Let's pray hard i'll pass all smoothly =)))

Sigh, i have to slowly turn my work mode on..
Been away from work for 2 weeks, alot of things happened.
My mail box is going to be overloaded.. 66mail =(


I'm really abit scared to go back to work..

scared that i cant cope with this reality.....

1 comment:

LeisuRely said...

Dear, work hard for your papers and your work ! I believe u can make it. ^^ u juz need to recharge your battery and have some rest before back to work. It's near to 2012. I think now all company will be busy like hell. After this, take a short break and go travelling !! ^^