Monday, September 13, 2010

random post of outings

Beeeen playing real hard lately.. lol bt i have a price to pay also..
which is to work hard..
but i think i need some good rest after this..

A clear blue sky, is a good start for our trip..



I'm too free dy.. cant help to camwhore abit lol
but the driver is super steady and didn't even want to bother me
Rojak in Teluk Intan
is really worth it as it has lots of 'liu' in it

Forgive my silly pose...
somewhere @ Teluk Intan lol




i'm not too sure the black dot at the right top is what lol
I didn't went alot of places.. but the most important i havent upload yet..
the landmark of Teluk Intan, the Clock Tower...
i'm not too sure i gt any chance to blog more..
I hope i have more time coz i miss my blog very much =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should digg your article so more people can see it, very useful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman