Sunday, September 19, 2010

is a reality world?

I've been in the working for about 7months..

i cant say i've been through alot of things but i can say i learn alot..

I think i did changed abit, for the better

at least i'm slightly more talkative and courageous now

However, am i still too naive?

The world is not as beautiful as i thought?

People could be ugly when i take down their mask?

I dont know..

I think i have real friends in my firm,

but i think not all of them are real friends..

I dont really know how to differentiate..

Hope i wont be a stupid person

I dont want to be stepped down by people =/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's ok.
You still have friends out of the firm, and naive is not at all a bad thing.
Some of them are just filthy people you can't befriend with. :P