Monday, August 16, 2010

Austin Chase

Yeshhhhh, finally released from the 8 months long night mare burden..
Well, thou the results will not be know till September but i'm positive it'll be alright..
finger crossed please ;)

Recently, i'm in love with Austin Chase
I have to be honest with you, that my first try of Austin Chase was because Starbuck is full
and me and DD was so desparate to find a place to sit down and have a drink
we settled with Austin Chase and it turned out a really nice place for us to hang out



My Caramel Macchiato *did i spell correctly?*


His all time favourite - Iced Latte
I like the environment, so cozy =)
Sipping my drink, i look... awkward right? lol *bad photographer =p*
so seriuos reading newspaper huh? lol

I know u like playing game also one la.. hahah

Again, today went to Austin Chase again, with friends after the singK session..

Seriuosly, havent been to any K session since the beginning of 2010.

I know is random, bt i just wanna say is fun to play "Jenga" not to sure of the name

but is the 'each person take one block out without letting the whole building fall game'


There goes the end of my 16 August 2010..

Tomorrow back to reality againn.. time to work..

3 comments:

LeisuRely said...

Is that nice ?? I mean the drink. Never try it before~ I love ur new hairstyle~

sky said...

lol... the austin chase spokesperson... wil make chance to get a try...

H.R said...

I bet they'll add you to their team :D you made a good advertisement for them