Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Snowflakeeee

According to mr XXX, my blog havent gt any update sinceeee 2 weeks ago,
my apologies.. coz i'm too busy with someone XD

There's one great place for dessert that i truly like it..
I went it once with my girls abt 2months ago? lol

Snowflake, located at Pavilion infront of Padini Concept Store..
Jus like its name, the main dessert is iceeeeeeeeeeeee..
with yummy taro ball, grass jelly, red bean, peanuts.. etc etc..
there's few choices, u can go according to your own taste..


Snowflake:

The menu




i like to see the colour of the beans, barley, peanuts.. lol


It was a really long queue, after long time of waiting to order,
you'll get a UFO!



It'll vibrate and ring when our dessert is ready!




WAiting...........




Still waitinggg.. see him holding the UFO thingy? lol
He must be really craving for the ice =p





My Taro ball+Grass Jelly
I likey





His Taro ball+red bean+peanut




That's all for the day.. lol
It's nice and not to pricey, try it when u got the chance.. =)


4 comments:

小戀LyNNe said...

it looks like taiwan gek 芋圓冰。。。

misshazel said...

oh! mr bar first time appearance! lol!!

LeisuRely said...

so sweet u guys~ xD I will like to try it one day~

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.