Tuesday, June 8, 2010

dont ask my why i blog at such odd hours.. lol
yeah, i'm at client place.. i know is super wrong to blog while working..
but hey, is almost 7pm now.. no wrong taking a break right? heheh

I'm goin to apply a long unpaid leave in end of july to mid of August..
I'm very sure, it will not be successful.. no harm trying eh?
If u guess that i'm goin to take it for travelling..
You're so so wrong.. i gt even more important thing to do.. lol

but if i can take one or two days for travelling.. it will be a good idea.. =p

wish me luck.. if they dont allow me to take the long unpaid leave....
I have a back up plannnn....




resignation letter lol



Not a correct way but i dont care...
i dont know what is right or wrong now.. lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuiyor...ann...u cannot like that lo..ppl dun let u take leave the u resign...no good lo...
But u taught me something new....maybe next time I can try to do so...hahahah

小戀LyNNe said...

hehe...
i noe wat u goin to do~~

Anonymous said...

lol @ anonymous...
good luck ann!!!
sky

Jasper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasper said...

i also hope my firm will allow me to get 2 weeks leave.

H.R said...

you're a hard working gal :D

http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com