Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mayday!

Well, i cant say i'm a Mayday Fans.. but i love their songs!
Went to their concert yesterday night!!

It was a nice concert, but perhaps i didn't know their songs well enough,
so it didn't give me a very high impact.. lol

Still, i had a great time!

阿信 is soooo attractive XD
but my seat was abit far frm the stage so i actually didn't saw them clearly. hehe

Like the concert T shirt!!!!
So regret that i didn't bought it >______<

but i realy enjoyed the show, wish i was at the rock zone there..
I can see the fans really enjoyed themselves in the rock zone,
it lookss sooooo fun to be down there

I'm not too sure how many songs they actually sang..
coz i have to admit, some song i really have no idea what song is it..
I was longing for 'zhi ming yu chun jiao' *ask me if u hav no idea what is it lol*
luckily they really sang it at the second encore!!
Soo satisfiedddd =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the teddy bear shirt...TT

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.