Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stil enjoying my life

Heeeyy, i think is time for some update for the blog!
Life has been quite intersting for me during this weekend..
Well. i'll just cut out those unhappy one and only shares some intersting things here


I have two visitor from Finland! They were in KL for a short period lol
bring them to china town as requested by them and then dinner!
Met yeeyee in the restaurant lol
and u can spot tengteng is with me!
thanks for accompanying me for the day, and sorry for risking ur life =p

The next day we went to batu caves!

It was a really short trip. Didn't get ot bring them to other places due to time constraint
Tiina and Emma. They're really outstanding, they caught alot of attention where ever they go
Hope we'll get to meet agian some day =)

And on 18/1/2010
I went to queue up for something!!
See the crowd!





I really didn't expect such crowd.. i reach there by 1130 and i heard some ppl reached at 6!!
Omggg.. queue for 5hourssss.. i know is crazy.. but i did it! lol
okay, i think ihavent say i bought what...
Tada~
SuperJunior 2nd Asia Tour SuperShow 2



aaaaaa, dun say i'm too old for this k? lol lol
btw, i'm sooooooo broke now!!!
=/

i guess i'll have income starting february..
excited.. but also lazy to work =p


4 comments:

LeisuRely said...

Wow, Ucame to batu caves. U should pay a visit to me. =P
Btw, I will be going to SJ's concert too~~~ Which ticket that u bought ?? The most expensive 1 ???

teng said...

haha, ann, dun worry ,
u not risk my life...
jst i wan to say sry to u ger..
coz....u know ger la..XD
but i was happy, coz can go out
to have a walk =)
and thanks to cum and fetch me ..
haha...enjoy it XD

dreamy said...

Leisurely,
You are not at home rgiht?? LOL
if not is ure visit u XD
really? u're goin for what seats?
hahah yup. i boguht the expensive one =p

Teng,
luckily u din say i risk ur life =p
later someone come and hood me one lo
Really thanks for accompanying me
we all had fun XD

yeeyee said...

haha~i thought two of them are exchange students~now i know the truth^^
super junior concert~the most expensive seat?! fuiyoh~hehe
btw..you've got your job?