Monday, January 25, 2010

Look into the past

Do you read back your old post?
I have the habit to read back once in a while..
Finding out what was my feeling in the past
especially when i got nothing to do, like today.. =)

Last year this time,
i was enjoying my semester break.
Having lots of fun,
following drama "xing fu jue zhe I do"
Went to the movies,
Went to Genting
Going here and there
Also celebrating cny

And this year,
everything seems so different.
i dont know why am i feeling so empty
perhaps afraid of the uncertainty?
Being an adult is not so fun after all
I need time to be mentally grow up

Issit just me being emo,
or is normal to experience this at this stage..
I dont want to be 22 =(

I hope everything will get better on february..
and please i hope my final results wil be release soon..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

me me, i'll read back the posts sometimes....but there're too many so i don't do it often...hahahaha

clovi3r said...

lol... i dont haf such habit at all,
as it will only remind me smtg unhappy...
as what u told me b4, we have to be independent now... maybe we are really afraid of being an adult.
It is what i afraid the most and we still have to go through...
maybe we be proud ourselves after we did it.

dreamy said...

anonymous,
hahaha i also only do it once in awhile la.. it can take hours to finish reading all

clovier,
so u dun like to look into the past huh?
yup, we'll be proud of ourselves after we been through it =)
i'm feeling better today XD

ys said...

Yes, i did read back my posts sometimes. Erm, are you asking me? Read old posts can capture the past feelings, which is something amazing for bloggers i feel.

LeisuRely said...

It's fate~ we r getting older and older day by day, year by year. So is time for u to plan your future and to be mature~ Jia You oh dear, friendship will never end even time flies~ =)

teng said...

yup, i also feel of many uncertainty,
dun know why...but i think
scorpions can do it ger...
not worry...haha
sure can pass this stage
when start working and u look
back of this stage,
u maybe think that is actually ok
for you...=)

Silja said...

Hi. Stopped by your blog via "next blog" and realise this is a question and wonder we all go through once in a while. Why does your life seem empty and borning now? It is because you are on a path of learning something new. Something you havent realised yet to be an important experiance. Every moment of your life makes up for the person you are and are to become.
Many parts of my life have been clouded or I have been mistified by them in the present, but at some point they all make sence.
Thank you for the blog,
Silja
Iceland

H.R said...

you're just like me :) i read my older posts almost everyday. i'm the kinda person who lives in the past