Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009/2010

Well, it's 2010!! it's already 5th of January..
I know planning ahead is a good thing, but i havent been planning
and not even thinking much what i want to achieve or to get in this new year.

If you ask me, what's my new year wish?
Perhaps is to live happily with no regrets everyday
I always think like that since last time thou.

my 2009 is full with ups and downs
I gain some and lost some
overall, i think i can say i achived something?
unless i fail in my final..

Anyhow, is a brand new year..
If everything goes well, i might start my working life.
Is time to part with my lovely college friends,
and start all over again in a new environment
I know it'll be hard, and i'll miss my friends..
soooooo... wish me luck or give me some encouragement..
i think i need it. =)

and if you have good advices please share with me,
i'm now in a middle of a crossed road..
feeling kinda lost..


lastly, wishing everyone all the best in the year of 2010
Happy New Year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

clovi3r said...

lol...my dear...
we still can meet frequently if you want =)
Yeap, i always feel when you get something you sure will lose something.
In these three years, i gain a priceless friendship from you...but at the same time i lose many things which are around me b4.
By the way, i will never easily let go our r.ship that we build up tgt these 3 years.
Cheer up! we add oil tgt and hope we can get job soon!