Tuesday, April 5, 2011

stupid peak =(

Time pass so fast day time, coz i have never ending work that even i dont sleep tonight
i stil cant finish it!

Peak is the resign period.. so many people talking about resigning and...
actually many ppl are really resigning..
And one of my closest colleague had officially leave the company
i really miss her =(
office is so boring without her..

wasting my time on fb lookin photos of my friends having in club..
i havent been to one... for like... more than 1 year...
cant even rmb how the feeling is like already..
Time doesn't seem to allow me to do so..

so is it time for me to make a change also?
hehe

1 comment:

LeisuRely said...

wow~ y so many pple are resigning ? what's happening to your company ?? too busy ?? jia you in your work oh~ but dun forget to give urself a break while working~ no entertainment, no life~ ^^