Saturday, July 3, 2010

Love My Family =)

It's Friday Night!!
Usually, i wont be at home early....
but tonight was different.. reached home by 7pm!!

Had dinner with my family..
A lot of things are different now..
I used to have dinner every night with my family..
but now, is only once in awhile..
It was jus a normal meal.. but i feel warm..

Also went for grocery shopping with them,
I cant remember when was the last time i go shopping with them..
It was really fun lol
Choosing stuff from the shelf and daddy's paying for it =p

It's really been a long time i had such feeling..
Jus walking around lookin for stuff,
without having to worry anything..
I guess this is the feeliing of secure?

I'd went through alot of thigns lately..
And i can feel that my parents really care for me alot..
and they will help and support me whatever happened to me..
Thou i might be abit emo sometimes..

Thanks Daddy.. Thanks Mummy..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3

teng said...

yup.....
i got such a same feeling...
really no need to worry so many things when 2gether with
mama and baba...haha.....
yup, this call secure....
feel lik wan to go bak to the
time of children now =)

clovi3r said...

yea, i really can feel my parents care me a lot when i got health problem lately,
i love them though always being forced to eat fruits everyday....

we are "xing fu de xiao hai"

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks.



goldenslot
สูตรบาคาร่า

คนสวย2019 said...

.ฟิลเลอร์คืออะไร?
สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางการแพทย์ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ คือ สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอชิด หรือ HA เป็นสารที่รับรองมาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั่วโลกแล้ว เป็นสารสกัดจากธรรมชาติที่มีองค์ประกอบของคลอลาเจน มีโครงสร้างประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยวิธีการทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูง
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์คาง

Josh said...

I respect your articles, your ideas, and, most importantly, your attempts to write them. Thank you for writing such an informative article. By the way, I'm a gamer, and I'd like to recommend a shader pack for Minecraft to you. You can get the BSL Shaders and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

jasmin blog said...

Your article,post ,blogs are best. I also have an article related with Digital MarketingYou must click on this link to enhance your knowledge.

kristy said...

Thanks for sharing this type of information with us. But I also saw informative site about digital marketing and it is great.

kristy said...

Great post. I find out some thing very complicated on different blogs everyday. But your blogs are dam good with great information. In addition, I am share a one informative site about digital marketing. Search engines recommend SEO efforts that benefit both the user search experience and page’s ranking, by featuring content that fulfills user search needs.