Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A day off

Yay, got myself a day off from work today...
BUT sadly the reason is not to have fun..
I had alot of thigns to do for this day off!

Well, luckily i still manage to have some fun depsite the hectic schedule XD

Watched the sorcerer's apprentice with few of them,
i'm not too sure whether we should have had fun on this day.. lol
but, no harm having some little fun with all the busy work.. right?
By the way, the movie is niceeeee.. enjoyed it alot..

I heard inception was a really nice movie, wanted to watch but....
it was full ='(
so we went for sorcerer's apprentice instead,
still is a good movie too..

I wanted to post some pics..
butt... i'm too tired to do it now..
I guess alot of my friends, still havent see my new look YET..

hehe..
I got short hair!
got some good feedback and some bad feedback..
still i got no regret!

Thanks to my dear dear =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y u cut your hair?? it was so long.....

Kama Satwan said...

short hair~~~~~~ i wan to c/.