Sunday, December 27, 2009

hello

I'm sorry my dear blog i seems to have abandone it since i'm done with my exams..

Well, i'm not sure whether u're interested with what i've done lately..
but i'll just summarize it XDD

Had 5D4N trip with my college frens
Had Xmas celebration with my crazians
Spend plenty of time with my family
Now left with new year celebration. lol

I guess is time for me to be serious about myself.
What do i want to do in the coming year.
What plan do i have.
Yes i know i should be thinking about it now

parents have been mumbling about it alot =/
And i keep avoiding to be nag by them now lol

It isn't too bad if i only start thinkin by 2010 right?
Let me enjoy the remaining days of 2009

I guess i wont be updating too often..
Been trying to upload pics but failed =(
dont miss me k? lol

2 comments:

LeisuRely said...

Happy new year !
Plan for your future. And hope that u can achieve ur target !
I will miss u... =P

dreamy said...

Leisurely,
Happy New Year!!
Girl, i miss you!!
I really shud start planning now =)