Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Done

Yes i'm done with my exams.
Please dont ask how was it if you met me =)

okay, instead of thinking about the past
Let's look forward to the coming days

i think there's alot of things i want to do
dont know am i too playful..
but my mind is full with playing playing and have fun only

Movies
trips
bonding with friends
etc
etc

the whole december should be fill with fun only starting today..
i even plan of spending all my savings to have fun only..
crazy? i know
i'm thinking of doing it only.. lol
dunno wil really do it or ont

klaaaaa
u wont see me in kl for the few coming dayssss
dont miss me k?
hahah

3 comments:

jordan said...

enjoy~~=)

Anonymous said...

do it, do it!! it would be fun...haha
will u join christmas eve party?

yeeyee said...

GO AHEAD ANN!! *support*
hehe..see you on coming christmas k? enjoy whatever you have now^^