Monday, November 9, 2009

Yuzu @ The Gardens

Well, after having lovely celebrations from my friends,
i had a final onee with my family =)

I've been struggling whether to have japanese food or korean food
but in the end, i decide to go for Japanese food!
Yuzu @ the garden~














A very nice environment restaurant..
Good place if you want some chit chat or spend time with your loved ones.
I likee itttt lol



So what did we order:

Assorted Sashimi!
I havent had such good sashimi for a long time lol
Rm150
A little bit pricy, bt i guess fresh sashimi are expensive






Salmo and Salmon Roe Temaki






Sis order Rice with Tempura.





Soba
hhmm, to me is so so only



Sukiyaki!!
yummmyyy
RM65
I shared it with my sis



Best to eat in cold days =)




I was sooooo full after the meal XD




THankssss my family =)


By the way, i found out that taking photo in the garden's toilet is quite nicee =ppp
Two silly girl =)

2 comments:

LeisuRely said...

I know where is the restaurant~~~ hope to g there 1 day... bt it seems quite costly... T.T

dreamy said...

hhmm.. maybe u can go there for special occasion?
there are some really nice set which price from rm30 to rm50