Friday, April 3, 2009

noting special XD

Life has been busy as usual..
Studies, work, family, friends..
Expectation is kinda killing me..
sigh, again.. i wish to disappear to a calm place..


I found that i have the tendency to look at scenery picture when i'm not in a good mood..
Usualy i look at scenery in Finland.. coz it's really really calming..
Well, actually Malaysia also not bad geh.. jus that i havent caught any beautiful pic yet, right?


You know where are these photo taken??
*small hint: is up on a hill



This is perhaps the best photo i got in the whole folder,
clouds and mountain, relax..



Okay, i know tis is not from a good angle. XD


We're in the flowers~

Do you know what flower are these?



I didn't know i can find a field full with yellow flower in msia.
actually the real scenery is alot nicer than it is shown in the pic. sorry, my bad >_<

I realize i really liked yellow colour flowers..
my fav flower was chrysanthemum, but i dont want to receive a bouquet of it XD
Talking about yellow flowers.. here's my fav pic,

If you had seen me uploadin this pic few times, i apologize but i really liked it very much.
i even havin it as my wallpaper of my pc XD

Fyi, the last pic is not in malaysia ya. if you found such scenery in malaysia, please pls let me know!!

Sigh, i'm missing finland again..

6 comments:

jordan said...

hmm~~ some where in north selangor???

Mika said...

mmm~~feel lk watching b4 d scenery of yellow flower~~*i tink i tink i tink tink tink~~~~*lolx..neway i know ya miss finland alot, mebe u can Go visit them again during sem break??

dreamy said...

jordan,
i tink u seems to guess correctly dy. LOL
i'l upload more photo and let u know whr is it XD

MIka,
hahah. u tink & tink & tink tink tink tink.. gt answer dy let me know wor ;p
sigh, i need money to go tere >_<

Anonymous said...

aw...i wish i live in the last pic~

Your Dear said...

wow...really a nice place...
i wish i have been there before...
a place i really yearn for...
if you can find such a nice place in M'sia...
dont forget to bring me along with you...
i really need it...XD

dreamy said...

anonymous,
i wish too.. wana go together? LOL

My dear,
i'l let u know if i found such a beautiful place =)